THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED YPAHD DAY 2019!
NOVEMBER 16, 2019: CALGARY, TORONTO AND HALIFAX
Across the country, youth aged 14-35 gathered to learn about the decision to undergo genetic testing, family planning considerations, discussed guilt, practiced different care strategies, heard the latest in research updates, thought about event planning and much more.
Have questions about a future YPAHD Day? Contact email@example.com.
Other Youth-Led Events
In the past, YPAHD members have organized some unique and impactful events such as:
- educational events with guest speakers including HD researchers,
- Yoga therapy sessions for HD patients,
- online auction fundraisers,
- local fundraisers including comedy nights, pub nights, bowling, marathons, hikes, sports tournaments, and fishing derbies.
To get inspired or get information on an event happening near you, check out our upcoming events page.
YPAHD is making a HUGE difference in the HD Community!
- Youth-organized events representing about 20% of all HSC fundraisers!
- Youth directly help raise approximately $140,000 – $150,000 annually!
Way to go YPAHD!! Let’s see how much we can raise together in 2022!
Happy event planning!